The Well Fed Community Garden offers a variety of events:
- Monthly Workshops – On the 2nd Saturday of each month. Taught by experts in the community and/or our Garden team, these workshops are an excellent way to learn how to garden and preserve produce and herbs.
- Date Night – Garden tours, homemade pizzas baked in the Garden’s outdoor oven, with produce you pick yourselves, salad, desserts, and beverages.
- Art in the Garden – With Annelies Gentiles on the 4th Saturday morning April – October. Watercolor instruction with lunch & painting equipment included.
- Chef Farm Dinners – Featuring local chefs preparing local food.
- Drum & Yum – Drumming Circles with pizza dinner. Drums and leader included.
- Cooking Matters with the IFFS
- Seasonal Events – Halloween Bash, our semi-annual Plant Sale, and more in 2021!
- Private Rental Events
All events will be held outdoors. Please wear weather appropriate clothes and shoes. No dogs. All workshops will be located at the Well Fed Community Garden, 1321 Athens.
For more information about specific workshops, please follow the About links or visit our calendar of events here.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.